New Classrooms & Teach to One: Math
Please select images to the left to view more details and samples from each project.
- Joined small team in a growing education and technology nonprofit where I collaboratively participated in all aspects of internal and external communications and marketing, including:
- Website design, maintenance, analytics, and strategy
- Email Newsletter
- Printed marketing assets
- Data visualization and presentations for funders and partners
- UX for physical space
- Created website on a very short deadline and almost nonexistent budget. Managed contract WP developer for quick turnaround of some theme customizations.
- Integrated website features with customer relationship management tools Salesforce and Pardot.
- Geek Out Breakfast Event
- BACK OFFICE TOUR
- Redesigned visual assets for Back Office Tour in NYC headquarters, offered to interested funders and foundation representatives, school and district leaders, and visiting foreign ambassadors and professionals. A journey that shows the rich detail of the Teach to One: Math model in a sequence that follows one highlighted skill from the mural-sized Concept Map through the student's Skill Library, Personalized Playlist, Round Schedule, and the Instructional Modalities in which a student might experience that skill.
- DATA VISUALIZATIONS
- Infographic style display of google analytics for web, email, and social media, following key progress indicators
- Designed visual assets and representations of data for presentations to school leaders and VIP funders and foundations (including Gates, Bezos, and CZI) following a narrative provided by the CEO, Director of Assessment and Evaluation, or the VP of External Relations.
- ART DIRECTION
- Managed hiring and directing remote photoshoots at partner school locations.
- DESIGN for print
- Brochures, one-pagers, Investors' Reports, Annual Reports